At Avanix Technologies, we follow a process-oriented development methodology designed to minimize project risks and development time. We focus on business solutions that fulfill business goals instead of merely provide technical solutions. All of our applications are built on the basis of this philosophy.
The foundation of our success is our development methodology. We recognize that our development methodology plays a significant role in the quality and efficiency of our development work. We are constantly refining and enhancing our processes to maintain our development projects’ efficiency and high level of quality. Avanix understands that each of our customers, whether great or small, has unique needs. Our proven methodology aids us in capturing custom solutions in order to surpass your requests.
Project Life Cycle:
- Requirement Information gathering
- Requirement analysis
- Providing best possible combinations to arrive at a complete solution
- Finalizing Scope of the project
- Estimation of development time and costing
- Finalizing Terms
- Project execution to begin
- Project flow chart and time frame approval
- Project files and raw data collection
- Initial set of project deliverables
- Changes/Updates based on Client remarks
- Iterations (number of iterations allowed to be pre-approved before project execution)
- Final deployment, implementation or deliverables of project